Welcome to FEST's JavaFX Maven Plugin Documentation
This Maven plugin can be used to compile JavaFX source files.
- Compiles JavaFX sources (currently supports desktop profile only)
- Does not require JavaFX distribution to be in a Maven repository (according to its license, only Sun can
- Does not require to list the JavaFX libraries as dependencies in your pom.xml
- The JavaFX Maven plugin needs to know the home directory where JavaFX is. The JavaFX home directory can be
specified as the environment variable JAVAFX_HOME, in the "compile"
goal, or as a property in the settings.xml file. For more details please read
Setting the JavaFX Home.
- Configure the plugin in your pom.xml file:
The listing above will:
- call the "compile" goal in the standard Maven "compile" phase.
- call the "testCompile" goal in the standard Maven "test-compile" phase.
For example, if we execute "mvn test" both JavaFX sources and test sources will compiled
For more details about the build lifecycle and phases please see